I cannot explain in words all that well how this movie just made me feel. My Sister's Keeper. I have never in my life had a movie make me feel the way that one just did. I was in tears, tons of them. I wanted so badly to help the girl in the movie and I wanted her sister to help her. I cannot believe I didn't see that coming. What an amazing movie and great acting. My heart is still racing and I am slowly learning how to breathe again.
On another note, I am confused? I don't know what to do?! I do this to myself all of the time. I cannot let people walk all over me. I need to start standing up for myself and not letting them get the upper hand in situations like these. It's terrible. I can't do a damn single thing without thinking of you. Maybe it was our first conversation or the one in between. All I know is that I want you. I want you badly and right now, to this day, I've never wanted anything this badly. What do I do? I need to put myself out there but I can't do that. You are different. You make me challenge myself, I think I really need that right now. It's frustrating me and makes me want more. You know how to make me crave you. You get inside my head and then you leave. I am left with thinking of you. Wanting more, needing more. Your smile is my favorite, your teeth are so perfect. Your arms are just right for holding me tight. Your fingers fit so perfectly with mine and all I want is just a chance to be the hand you hold.
One day at a time.
You will get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're a beautiful writer Ali!
Post a Comment