Sunday, November 15, 2009

.eat shit and die.

I was cold and you were there. You took my hand and led me where you wanted to go. I can't believe for one second you didn't think about what you were doing. The way you looked at me was like nobody else mattered and I was lost. All these questions were running in my head and I couldn't stop them. I wanted to so badly but they kept coming back. I was walking in a daze and unknowingly into your web of uncertainty. Why did you pull me in only to push me out? I am human and I have feelings, you took them from me. I was cold and you were there. I used you. It made me feel on top of the world. Those days just dragged on until I was with you again. You made me feel special, happy, secure, confident and almost worth something. You held me close, you kissed me, you cuddled me and you didn't let go. It was something, something I never have felt. I kept you up the whole night and I needed to make sure you were there. You pulled me closer every minute and fell asleep so at ease. That morning came and I didn't want the night before to be over. I can play it over and over again in my head, I am so glad we have our memories to fall back on. If it was to never happen again then I would be fine with that but having a bit of hope that maybe one day you can see past our one roadblock then maybe, just maybe, you will see me.

2 comments:

Jess said...

rock on. stream of conscience. that's what makes my world go round.

Tirzah said...

I know these feelings all too well...I've been through it, I know the heartache, I know the pulling feeling that it does to your heart. It's no fun, and even if you know it and you've heard it all before, it WILL get easier..I promise you!