Monday, December 28, 2009

.then you know how i feel.

Ever get that feeling where you can feel your heart beating in your throat? It gets stronger with every breath you take? Then you know how I feel. I could sit here and write a word, a sentence or even a paragraph that explains how I am feeling inside but the one thing I cannot do is look at you and say it. My mouth becomes jelly, I lose all control. How am I letting someone have this much control over me? I don't want to lose myself, I don't want to get tangled in something I cannot get myself out of. You are perfect. You don't know it but I do. If I could write you a song, I would. I would sing it to you and let you know how this feels. The one and only quote that plays over and over in my head about you is; "Do I have to spell it out for you or scream it in your face? Oh...the chemistry between us could destroy this place."

I want to tell you.
I need to tell you.
Help me.
Let me.
YOU.

Confused. Tired. Lonely. Upset. and all I still think about is YOU.

1 comment:

Chris Koterba said...

I have spent a long time in those shoes over the years and I would do anything to help you unlace them. It hurts my heart and makes it rain to hear you are even familiar with those emotions and yet I know you've experiance far more heartache than you ever deserve. I hope you know I always have a shoulder for you.