UGH. My stomach keeps telling me that it's hungry. I don't want to listen to it. I really am not hungry, why is it yelling at me? Tonight should be a good night, I am hoping. It will be an even better night if we can order Chinese food after bar or an even better night if Spazzy came home and surprised me by going out! =) HA! Wishful thinking. I am in such a super good mood, I can't even be brought down. I am so glad he wrote to me...It means he actually was thinking about me, right? I hope so. Ahhh, time to get ready while I drink my Cherry Jack and Sprite tonight...without you, all while I bump some Lil Wayne and get downnn.
xoxo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
how did i miss these?? could it be that ive lost my sight?!
Post a Comment