Saturday, September 26, 2009

.example.


I wish Jessica used smaller words or that I was a dictionary. Maybe you could use pictures, like a child's book? Either way, YOU are brilliant. Everything that comes out of your mouth (most of the time, haha) is wonderful. You are so full of information, big words and foreign languages. I wish I could retain as much information as you can but I cannot. I guess I just let my pictures do the talking. You are my best friend.

1 comment:

Jess said...

You're making my heart flutter... again.
I do what I can to express these things in my blog, but I wish I could express how I appreciate your compliments and your friendship at that.
If you'll grant me one last wish, I wish for your increased confidence. You DO have your pictures. You have it ALL. You won't let yourself find it! I lahve you and so does the rest of the world. So how bout some confidence you crazy fool ... you're the brilliant one. MWAH!