Friday, September 18, 2009

.eye candy.



TOP INTERNET SEARCHES FOR SEPTEMBER 18th, 2009

1. Megan Fox
2. John Lennon
3. Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs
4. Charlize Theron
5. ACORN
6. Guiding Light
7. Barry Bonds
8. Miami Hurricanes
9. Alligator Hunting
10. Nancy Pelosi

Wow, now that's quite the list.
It goes as no surprise to me that Megan Fox is number one on this list. Is it a surprise to you? I mean, she was in that one movie, uhm, Transformers...right? And the sequel? Transformers 2. I bet you all really remember her active roll in the movie, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, don't you? This is the real kicker, Hope & Faith. Ah, now I've got your attention. I just don't see why she is number one? It really goes to show that people are obsessed with the covers of books and not what's on the inside. Congratulations, everyone; for making Megan Fox ever so popular with her terrible acting career. Give yourself a high-five for that one!

No comments: